Friday, June 1, 2012

Ponies, Ponies Ponies....



Last year, a few months before our wedding, Justin had taken his sister to our local Comic-con. While there he picked up a few gifts for me, this one being my personal favorite, a sketch of Justin and I as ponies. 


A few weeks ago my sister, Stephanie,  drew this for us, it is Justin and I as ponies once again. She gave my pony a camera, and Justin's cutie mark are three "Zzz"s (totally appropriate considering how quickly and often  he falls asleep!!)  Aren't these drawings adorable??! 

Justin and I actually watch the show together too, "My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic", and we love it! It is so nice to find a top quality cartoon for a change, with strong characters and good writing. It is our special little thing we do together and I love it!! 

God bless, 
~Rebecca



If you want to see more of my sister's art, you can visit her here at 


  


Pin It Now!

1 comment: