Thursday, May 10, 2012

Our First Easter Together!

Easter was several weeks ago, I know!! I didn't want to interrupt the Tale of the Four Brides series too much till it was done, and since it is here are the photos!!

Here is Kitty at begging me to take a photo of her dolly...

Stephie, Lizz, Matt, Sarah and Collin play a game of Borogove. 

Hey look there is Justin!! :) 

Time for dessert!!! 

Caleb LOVES dessert!!! 

Me and my awesome husband!! 

These two making goo-goo eyes... 


My brother Collin and his girlfriend Sarah. 

Stephanie showing off a silly band....

sisters!!!!!!

Caleb showing off his recent  loss of teeth.... scary!!

oh dear....

With my sweetheart of a cousin, Elisabeth! 

Matthew...my brother... being Matthew. 

On a side note my little sister is turning 6 today...still can't believe it!! 


Justin needed sunglasses! lol 

Look at that messy hair!!


He is a Ninja.... 

All the little people and big people playing on the swings... 

Collin getting tired of me taking his pictures....Yeah yeah yeah... sure. 

Awwwww.

More awwwws....

and lots of laughing!!

Collin giving pretty flowers to Sarah....












Collin explaining how he thinks I should take photos.... ?????


So that was my first Easter as a married gal!! 

God bless, 
~Rebecca
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment