Tuesday, May 22, 2012

New Ventures


I've been a little behind in my bloggy/internet presence of late due to that fact that I am trying to start my own little Etsy shop!! 

Back when I was getting ready for my wedding I had created a butterfly themed hair piece for my sister (the flower girl) The hair clip is in the photos below....



I realized I really liked creating that little hair piece!! 

So now I have been creating more little hair pieces and hope to open my Etsy shop within the next few weeks. I also plan on doing my first give-away!! 

Until I get things all situated with my Etsy shop things might be a little slow here... But never fear I will pop in with updates!! 

God bless, 
~Rebecca


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. You do really beautiful work too!! If you are ever interested, I do reviews and giveaways on my giveaway blog and would love to help get the word out about your shop. No pressure though, I know it takes time to get going. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sally!! I will keep this in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the clips and I'm so excited you're starting your own shop!!! Be assured you'll have a faithful customer :) ♥

    ReplyDelete