Thursday, May 17, 2012

After years of thinking it was lost....


After years of searching and searching for this photo I ave up long ago assuming it was forever lost. 
What you may ask is so special about this grainy photo?? 

It is from that night when Justin asked to sit with me. The night that started it all!! 

I am to the far left, Justin is on the far right. Our first date, even if it was unofficial!! 

This photo is poor quality... but it means the world to me. I finally have that photo!! 

Long story short, I found it on Justin's old laptop from his freshman year. A friend had taken many photos that year and uploaded on Justin's laptop.

I don't think it is possible for me to ever express what it means to me that I found this!!!! 

God bless, 
~Rebecca
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Awww...that is very special, Rebecca! Praise the Lord you found this picture! :)

    ReplyDelete