Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Commencement Concert

Below are several photos and videos, so take a trip down to the bottom of this page and pause the music before you watch any of the videos!!



On our way to the college for the Commencement Concert!


We were on Campus early so we visited with some friends. :)


Joy!! :) She is so sweet!!


A student and there's the main Dorm.


Sarah (Collin's girlfriend) and some of her friends.


One of the college couples, so cute!!


Andrew, Randall and Justin

Oh and we saw a little bunny!! :) 


These are the photos from the Commencement Concert a few days before the college graduation. My brother, Collin, took part in the College choir and in the ASL choir.


Sarah and Matthew sitting together...

Justin, Kitty and I!

My littlest sister is quite the character....


*sigh......*

My mom and my little brother.  :) 

The college choir, both my sister-in-law and my brother are part of the Choir



~ The William Tell Overture ~



My dear friend Janierra is in the lower righthand corner,

And there is my brother!


Here is Jessica, my sister-in-law and her friends Melanie and Hilarie

The Choir sounded amazing!


Hannah, one of the graduates sang a gorgeous solo piece

My mom and dad-in-law!!

Ladies Quartet 


The ASL choir, with a duet by Hannah and Matt



This video is really worth watching just because of how beautifully the kids did the ASL, my brother is on the right next to my friend Joy.


They did a great job with the ASL!


Men's quartet


With my dear friend Joy!! :)

My little brothers

My little sisters :)

Jeremiah and Matt :)

Oh, and can't leave out these two!! Collin and his girlfriend Sarah!

God bless,
~Rebecca

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment