Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Collin Graduated!!


Congratulation to my little brother Collin!! 
He completed his 1 year Bible certificate and graduated on Monday! 

Here are photos from the ceremony!
My parents and my siblings in the church before the ceremony began.


Dr. Blaser, the VP of the college

Lorissa recieved a Christian Ethics award

Dan received a scholarship!!!


The college choir 

Hannah was the Valedictorian!

Dr. Townsley the president of the college, and my home church's pastor

Collin receiving his dcertificate

Yesse (from Tale of the Four Brides!!!) receiving her diploma!

presentation of the graduates of 2012

Hannah and her fiance Matt

My brother shaking hands afterwards


2012!!


The class of 2012 from the college!


There's my little brother!! 


And there is Yesse!


So proud and happy for all of them!!


Yesse and her husband Kris


Sarah and Collin


Collin and mom!!

Congrats everyone!!

God bless,
~Rebecca

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment