Saturday, October 29, 2011

More on the Twisted Ankle

So... a week after my injury and it's still hurting very bad. Probably will be going to see a doctor next week. I have twisted my ankle alot in the past but it never hurt this bad. Feels like a deep throbbing inside my ankle. This has been quite a frustrating experience for me. Here I am newly married and unable to cook or clean. Even simple tasks like showering is a challenge. Justin has been a wonderful hubby and helping me out- especially with cooking and laundry. Apparently twisting/spraining the ankle is worse then breaking. 'yay me'

God bless - rebecca Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. So glad to see your blog is back up!! I was worried about 'cha! (The last few days it has said "blog has been removed" every time I tried to visit.)

    Hoping your ankle heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can take some weeks to recover from a badly twisted ankle - I used to have to use crutches! My doctor suggested using very hot and cold compresses on the ankle to reduce the swelling more quickly.

    Anyway, there's nothing to worry about - it will heal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny - I am Jewish and I am always mistaken for Amish because of my dress, too! People are so clueless.

    ReplyDelete