Saturday, October 15, 2011

My Wedding-The Formal Portraits

My brother and sister :)

Family, singers and Bridal party

With my Pastor of 19 years

Family and bridal party only (look at Kitty's face! lol)

My youngest siblings. I LOVE this photo it is one of my favorites!!!!!

Janierra, my right hand girl, she was one of the wedding coordinators, mostly she helped me with the wedding shopping and spending girl time together amid the insanity of the planning.


Our parents. 
And total coincidence but, my mom wore pink, his mom wore blue.
I thought that was pretty funny

Looking at my new husband of the past 10 minutes! :)


My in-laws!

I am so glad he kept the goatee for the wedding, it looked awesome!

Our ride- my grandpa's Caddilac

Thankyou Grandpa!!


Off to take pictures!

Our wedding photos were taken at a beautiful public park with ponds, a waterfall and a covered bridge.

I was so thankful the weather was not too warm, but sunny and gorgeous



Waited two and a half years to do that.....




Oh, how I love him,
The Silhouette photos came out beautifully




This shot was not as easy as it looks......

The bridal party,




Justin's sister...



She is not too sure about all this brother-is-married business


With my maid of honor, Lina.


Best man, also his dad!





This shot was tricky... 
lots of roots and rocks are not friendly to high heels!







I love this photo, it truly shows how much I love him!


Everyone's favorite photo.

waiting for the bride and groom to quit smooching so they can go eat!


Off to the reception!

"push him in, push him in!" lol

I look so short! lol

Our Rings.

God bless, 
~Rebecca
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Aww! I love your pictures! They all turned out great and you do look so very much in love with your special man. Enjoy it, cherish it and never forget how you felt on your wedding day. You looked beautiful!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete