Thursday, October 20, 2011

Do You Value Human Life?


Warning: graphic content, viewer discretion is advised. Not suitable for children.





As the owner of this blog I must add that I was skeptical that people would actually not know who Hitler is. If there are people who truly do not know who he was or what he did, it is an absolute shame that these people grew up and were never taught history. 

Even though some people may not like Mr. Comfort's approach to presenting his argument I think he did make several valid points.


I would like your comments and thoughts. I WILL NOT allow any comments with foul language. I welcome pros and cons to this video, just no swearing.

God Bless,
~Rebecca
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. My husband and I both watched this and WOW...what an astounding film. Completely and amazingly eye-opening. My husband is trying to get a local university to show it in one of their Bible clubs...not sure how that will go but Lordwilling, the leader (who is a friend of Greg's) will be able to do so. EXCELLENT film. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rebecca-- Long time reader.

    I find that video offensive, but I don't mind that we disagree. I think I could answer most of Ray Comfort's exhaustive questions based on my beliefs. I find it troubling that the same people who he found that didn't know who Hitler was were often the ones to help him make his opinions.

    I don't think a fetus is a senescent creature and I think abortion has it's place - and I can think of a number of situations.

    Although I don't necessarily agree with a fiscal argument FOR abortion I DO wonder what our country would be like had those "53 million" babies* born -- we (as a society and for many, as individuals) cannot afford the children we have.

    *Ray Comfort's statistic

    Respectfully,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out of interest, what points did you think were valid, Rebecca?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 53 million is actually accurate.


    My thoughts
    We should never let our children forget the holocaust.
    EVERY unborn and born human being has a right to life. Granted if you abuse it like hitler you do deserve punishment. There is no justification to kill a baby in the womb. The only time I would actually hesitate to be dogmatic is if mom would die because of pregnancy. That I haven't formed a solid Opinion on though.
    Adoption is better
    Only Christ can save us from our sins.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh and the whole 'shoot hitlers mom' thing I found offensive. I don't know what that had to do with abortion at all. As far as I know she had nothing to do with the haulocaust.

    ReplyDelete