Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Twisted Ankle


Hi everyone! 

My husband and I took our youth group hiking this past weekend, the teens had a great time and the fall foliage was gorgeous. 
We spent some time at the castle at the top of the hill we climbed, took some photos and enjoyed seeing the view. It was truly gorgeous and I plan to post photos soon. 
However, as we were leaving the castle and preparing for the long hike back down I slipped and managed to twist my ankle, scrape up my leg and hurt my arm. 

Justin helped me get down the hill, and it was not fun. 

We have been keeping it wrapped and put ice on it. Justin even found me a cane to use! lol
I have been keeping off of it though and trying to let it heal. Justin has been cooking and taking very good care of me. It gets kinda boring though just sitting and keeping my ankle elevated, and it is a little hard to sleep because of the pain. 

I am enjoying seeing my Justin's loving care for me, it is so sweet! :)

I would appreciate all your prayers for me to heal! I seem prone to twisting my ankle every once in a while. :( 

The Lord has been good, and I am thankful that I didn't break my ankle, I would have never made it back down!!

God bless, 
~Rebecca


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I sincerely do hope your ankle heals up. I will be praying for you also! :) I don't think I'd mind having a twisted ankle actually. Well, of course I would had the pain and not being able to do much part but I LOVE to read and so I'd love being able having an excuse to lay in my bed all day long enraptured up in Bookland. :D Do you like to read? If so now's your chance to rip through the pages of a god one or two. And now you can also get caught up on all your rest that you might've missed this week or the last. See? Being bedridden isn't as it seems. :)

    Hope this helps,
    Chasity, a daughter of the King

    ReplyDelete