Thursday, October 27, 2011

Our Home

in our room, as you can tell, still lots of unpacking to be done!

I have started decorating!

one of our four bookcases.


another book case.

I love this bed spread!

My ironing board wanna-be...
my sister actually asked me why I had a surf board... lol


in our living room.

our awesome ikea bookcases.

photos of two of my youngest siblings

portrait from our honeymoon.

This was a gift from my husband. they are so pretty!

The couch the Lord blessed us with.

Refrigerator art by my sister

My kitchen!!

I LOVE my kitchen

Our dining room area.

Decorations in my home- my flower girl's basket and our unity candle

Other decorations from my wedding, now being reused!

in the hutch...

These plates were a gift from my brother. He knows I love wolves!

pretty little things.

I have a porch! :)

So that's our little home!!

God bless, 
~Rebecca


Pin It Now!

1 comment: