Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My First Hike

 I went on my first hike up a good sized hill this past weekekend!
It was our teen activity.

My husband and I!

 We were able to enjoy the beautiful autumn colors.

After a long walk up, we reached the castle at the top. 

 The view from inside the castle


 You could see for miles around


Anna and Sarah, two of our lovely teens...

Anna :)

 Sarah!

 Having fun.


 Some of our teens!

Anna, Sarah and Leah!

just some of our very sweet teen girls in our youth group...

 We have been married 2 and a half months!

The castle again

time to head back...


It was so beautiful!

My man!!! :)

there was alot of yellow



 After our hike we had a cookout at the base of the hill. The teens had fun! 

I hope you enjoyed the photos!

God bless, 
~Rebecca

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment