Monday, June 15, 2015

Weekend with My Family!


A few weeks ago my husband had to make a 7 hour road trip to be in one of his close friend's weddings. My back unfortunately prevented me from being able to make such a long trip and since Justin was going away overnight my family invited to stay with them.

Goofing around with Katey! We had so much fun working on a scrapbook together and playing games!

Katelyn was also VERY excited to get to play Animal Crossing on my 3DS

My handsome brothers Matt and Jeremiah. They wanted me to play Super Smash Bros. with them and of course they won! (I'm so bad at that game!)

The adorable Mr. Caleb!

We watched Spirited Away together on Friday night. It was fun to snuggle up all together on the couch and watch a movie like we used to before I got married.

On Saturday night my brother Collin and his wife Sarah invited me over for dinner and a movie.

Sarah with her energetic fur-ball Molly

I loved playing with Molly, she was just too funny!


***********************************************************************


And here is a very special little treat for you all! The first ultrasound of my future niece or nephew! Sarah has had morning sickness but she and baby are doing very well. We are hoping the baby will arrive before Christmas, as the estimated due date is Dec 19th. Collin has been joking that they will just put a bow on the baby as everyone's Christmas gifts!

Love, Rebecca

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment