Thursday, June 18, 2015

Dad's 51st Birthday!

Last week we all got together at my parents' house to celebrate my dad's birthday!

Look how cute!

Molly is so chill and laid back.

Look at those beautiful eyes!

Jeremiah and Justin chatting together

Collin and Brandon playing catch.


My dad got himself a tractor for his birthday. 

Caleb said to me that it was "Dad's cool hot-rod,"

Dad has wanted a tractor for years, I'm glad he finally got one.

Coffee grinder and beans from Collin and Sarah.

Gift cards to Lowe's from Brandon, Justin and I.

A 'mushy' card from mom

Stephanie had to read it because my dad NEEDS glasses even though he doesn't think so....

Awww birthday hugs!

Some kitchenware

Time for birthday pie!

Mom made shoo-fly pie.

Look how tall Jeremiah is!

Yay!

My handsome little brother rockin' those cute dimples!

On our way home that night we passed a small fair so I snapped a photo of this Ferris wheel!


A BIG happy birthday to my dad and I hope you have many more to come!
Love, Rebecca

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment