Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Grandpa's Birthday / Update on my Grandpa! :D



On Monday we celebrated my Grandpa's 84th birthday!


Opening the cards


Katelyn showing off her reading skills!


Grandpa opening his gift


My family got him Filet Mignon! Mmmmmm!


Cake time!


Katelyn and Grandpa!



Happy 84th birthday Grandpa! We wish you many many more!


***********************************************************************



It's been about three months since my grandfather had two heart attacks, emergency open heart surgery and a quadruple bypass. He had congestive heart failure the following week. 

This photo was taken recently- you would never know that the past few months were so crazy for him- while we did have a rough patch a few weeks ago my grandpa is healing very well and his old cheery self again. He still has off days but on the whole he has been feeling well.

We are so happy that my grandpa is on the mend. He has been through a lot- he beat cancer, has had diabetes for as long as I can remember and started dialysis a while back. 
Thank you so so so much for all of your prayers. My family and I can not thank you all enough. 

Love, Rebecca

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment