Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Rainy Weekend

In the first few days of June this year we had a few days of cold weather and rain. It was chilly enough to need a coat!

Justin being the goofball I love so much.

We visited a waterfall during those rainy days.


It was even colder near the waterfall. I was shivering by the time we left. I should've grabbed my coat!

We did get enough rain over those few days to see flash-flood warnings in the news. Even though we live by a major river we didn't have any problems with flooding. The rest of this month has been mostly sunny with a few rainy days.

What is your favorite weather? I personally appreciate a nice rainy day in the springtime. 

Love, Rebecca

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're able to get out and about more and that you have been able to pull your camera back out a bit more too! What a blessing!

    Hope you are all safe and well with the storms - I heard some places got really clobbered.

    Long distance hugs,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete