Thursday, June 11, 2015

Memorial Day Picnic


Seeing as it's June I should probably catch up on what we have been up to!


Every year for Memorial Day weekend my in-laws have a church picnic at their home. I was actually able to not only go to the picnic but I was also able to stay for the whole day! I can't express how happy I was about that.

Justin with some friends.

My adorable Mother-in-law!

The crumb control squad- Shadow and Bailey

My family also came this year which was really nice! Collin got to show Sarah around the property and I shared all my memories with her from when I was dating Justin. 

Sarah and Stephanie being adorable sisters-in-law. Stephanie is VERY attached to Sarah and it is too cute!

My father-in-law manning the grill. He had back surgery last year, and it is so beyond exciting to see him able to do the things he loves again.

We had mild weather and a good breeze for the picnic which was very nice. I personally don't mind heat but humidity is brutal.

Look how tall my baby brother is getting. He has officially passed me!  ;_;

Justin pulled out the giant bubble wands for the toddlers- let's just say they were quite excited!

We had a baby shower for Maxx and Jess during the picnic. They actually had their little boy a few days ago! Mom and baby M. are doing very well.

Little baby clothes are just too cute!

The beautiful momma-to-be. She is beyond excited that her son is finally here now!
I haven't gotten to meet the little guy in person yet but I have seen some photos and he looks just like his mom!

Love, Rebecca


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment