Saturday, June 13, 2015

Dandelion Wishes


After a doctor's appointment recently I felt like I had enough energy to take a few photos just for fun. It has been a long time since I have done this and while I didn't take very many photos it was nice to enjoy one of my favorite hobbies.

Here is a little toad (or frog?) that we found hopping around. He was jumping here and there as quick as can be! He FINALLY stopped for about a minute so I was able to take this one photo.

Justin presented me with this teeny-tiny bouquet. These flowers are just too cute!

We had dandelions everywhere at our apartment a few weeks ago. I love when they go to seed.

Justin took this for me!

I love this guy's dopey smiles. Someday he will figure it out! lol

Love, Rebecca

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Love them! so glad you shared those and felt good enough to take them.

    ReplyDelete