Thursday, June 4, 2015

Soaking Up Some Sunshine!

A few weeks ago we visited my family and got to spend some time in the sun with my siblings.

Jeremiah, Caleb, Justin, Matt and Katey trying to make a human pyramid

"Carry me like a princess!"

"Carry me too!"

Matt showing off his kicks

Kitty on the swings- I LOVED swings as a child.

My brothers are confused on the proper use of the swingset.

The adorable Caleb

Cutest goofball ever!

Little brother loves me!

Katey is a cool kid

Such a ham!

Hey look it's Katey!

Rockin' the Princess Elsa braid

We wrapped up the evening with a game of King of Tokyo! 

I know I am extremely lucky to have young siblings while a young adult. It's an experience many don't get and trust me it is awesome. 

Love, Rebecca
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment