Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Photo of the Day- Canaries


Justin and I stopped at a pet store the other day. Percy was running low on Hay and personally I LOVE going to pet stores anyways! 

When we pulled into the parking lot a young couple was leaving the pet store, the girl was holding a live animal carton and simply BEAMING with joy as her boyfriend pushed a cart full of pet supplies. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen! It looked like her boyfriend had gotten her a hamster. How sweet! 

We walked around the store a little bit and looked at all the little cute animals and fish. When we passed by the bird section I saw these two little canaries. VERY CUTE!! 


******************************************************************

The shot seems to be working, but I don't want to hold my breath just yet. Thankyou for all your prayers! There is still a bit of pain, but nowhere near as bad. 

********************************************************************

By the way- 
I finally "gave in" and started an Instagram account. My username is "bexmuzy" 

Feel free to follow me! I'd love to see your photos too!!  

Love, 
Rebecca




Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment