Friday, November 22, 2013

Deck The Halls!

Now that Thanksgiving is almost here I feel like posting something about my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE HOLIDAY EVER! After a discouraging day Justin and I went out to Target to just walk around, and maybe do some Christmas shopping. I saw this adorable fox in the Christmas aisles and totally fell in love. 


I couldn't get over how adorable this Winter Piggie is 

And I couldn't stop laughing at this Santa gnome. 

Cute little polar bears

Do you like snow globes?? I do! 

As a teen I was obsessed with Spiderman...so I found this ornament incredibly cute

Of course we can't neglect the fans of Captain America (I'm lookin at you Lina) or Ironman! (yours truly)

I really enjoyed seeing all the cute Christmassy items. It lifted my spirits very much. 

Love, Rebecca


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment