Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Blogger Tag


Remember Memes? Not those hilarious pictures that make their way around- I'm talking about the old questionnaires with random questions that were really fun to answer! Trash Can Bloggers is hosting a fun old-fashioned Meme blog hop! 

I was tagged by Galina at - Life According to Lina



memelogocopy 




The rules are simple: You get tagged in a post to answer the simple questions below. You copy and paste (or type out, if you have the extra time, but I don’t know many bloggers who do!) and answer them. Then, you pick a blogger to tag and they repeat the chain. You must do the questions on your blog, not on Facebook or anywhere else. When you are done, tag ONE blogger friend and have them do the post just as you did!

The person you tag should do their post in 3-4 days and tag someone else. The number one rule? Have fun!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



-With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My fish tank's water fountain/filter, My rabbit playing in his hay and my bird playing with her toys.




-If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? 

Near the ocean, Mystic CT is REALLY pretty


-Do you have a garden? 
I have several potted plants in my home, but no outdoor garden.



-If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
This is a tough one....there are so many people I would love to meet! But if I had to chose one, probably Lindsey Stirling.


-What time is bed time? 
Bed time is 10pm, but I have sleeping problems so it's always different for when I actually fall asleep. I still do get in bed by 10pm.




-What’s under your bed? 
Boxes of my stuff for scrapbooking, my husbands Legos and his stuff.




-Do you sing in the shower? 

sometimes


-How many keys on your key ring?

5


-How far away from your birthplace do you live now? 

30 min


-Are you a morning person or a night owl? 
Night Owl



 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------



That was fun! Hope you enjoyed learning a bit more about me :) 

 I would like to tag

The Story of a Seamstress

Tales from the Little White House

In the Refiner's Fire

Mommy's Reviews 

Sunkist and Lemon Drops

Gleanings From Gail

Missionary Wife's Journey to Gabon, Africa

Highest Calling 

I'm Just a Country Girl at Heart

A big thanks to Lina for tagging me! 
If you fill out the questionnaire please leave me a comment so I can read it! 

Love, Rebecca 



Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for tagging me Rebecca!

    I'll shoot you an email when mine is up!
    :)
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me! That was really fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete