Saturday, November 9, 2013

Back Update




It's been about a week and a half since the shot and I am noticing a big difference with my back! 
I still have very random twinges of pain- but nowhere near what I was dealing with. I am still kinda scared about what will happen once the cortisone wears off...but I guess I will cross that bridge when I get there. 

So, my husband and I went out to a store the other day to do some shopping and halfway through I felt really weird like I was going to pass out. Justin got me a wheelchair and I was able to finish shopping. I literally have almost no energy lately. It is hard for me not to be embarrassed about using the wheelchairs either. 

In other news, my grandparent's anniversary is tomorrow, 51 years of marriage! How exciting! 

(donut Christmas ornament- how cute!)

I started my Christmas preparations and shopping already. I love Christmas time and I really enjoy giving gifts to people so I am having a lot of fun finding just the perfect gift. Grandparents however are proving to be difficult to find gifts for!  Any ideas?? 

Also really looking forward to Thanksgiving- I LOVE Turkey, gravy and just all the awesome fixings! 

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. 

Love, Rebecca 







Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are feeling better after the cortisone shot! The fact that you have been housebound and bedbound for so long is probably why you felt lightheaded during your outing. You are probably weak from inactivity and it will take time to build back your strength. Don't be embarrassed by the wheelchair -- strangers don't know your story and don't need to!

    As for gifts for grandparents, I always am stumped, too, because they generally have everything they want and are usually trying to downsize. I finally just got to the point I buy them gift cards to favorite restaurants/coffee shops/Home Depot, etc. It's not as much fun to give a gift like that, but they are always happy to have it.

    ReplyDelete