Monday, November 11, 2013

Dear Percy

Dear Percy...it is a very good thing you are so very cute. Because mommy doesn't like it when you pee on everything I love. 

Yes, it is a very very good thing you are so adorable. 


Jerk.

Love Mommy


************************************************************

Ah the joys of a male bunny marking "his" territory-which apparently includes me. He was an angel for three weeks and didn't pee on anything- just to dash my hopes and dreams! Bah! 

I still love the fur-ball though...

*sigh*






Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear - what else did he pee on? I know nothing about rabbits - does it help to get them neutered?

    ReplyDelete
  2. mostly on me and the carpets lol. I have heard neutering helps

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have guinea pigs (2 of them) and they are similar to rabbits in what they eat and their bathroom habits. They pee on us all the time -- and they're girls so not marking, just errant peeing! Soooo gross. I would guess your bunny would benefit from being neutered to stop the marking behavior, but if he's peeing just to pee, it probably wouldn't have any effect. It's a good thing these little fur babies are cute. LOL.

    ReplyDelete