Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Anxiety Strikes Again :(

Hello readers! 

I hope your week has been going fairly well. We got a tiny bit of snow yesterday! How crazy is that??

So I have a prayer request to ask of my dear readers- I have no idea why exactly but my anxiety has been really bad lately. It's exhausting and discouraging. There is just so much on my mind, plus I am dealing with some personal problems. I hate being this anxious. Sometimes I just feel so panicked and I have no clue why. 

Thankyou! I love you all! ~Rebecca


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever read a book called "The Road Less Travelled" by M. Scott Peck? It has really helped me in my struggles with anxiety and depression. It's an older book but it offers a lot of practical advice for people suffering from these conditions. With anxiety and depression it is easy to get "down in the dumps" and feel like a victim. But you don't have to be! There are things you can do to fight back actively against these problems. And this book can show you how. Here's a link -
    http://www.amazon.com/Road-Less-Traveled-Timeless-Edition/dp/0743243153/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1384362239&sr=8-1&keywords=the+road+less+traveled

    I'm sure you could find it at your library, too.

    We have to fight back against anxiety and depression. You can do it. I have fought my way out of some of the darkest places in my life. And you shouldn't be afraid to try medicine if you feel helpless. Especially for anxiety. I have taken anxiety meds for short periods of time when I needed help to get my life back under my own control. I never took them longer than needed and weaned off carefully.

    Don't give up! You can do it.

    ReplyDelete