Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Ankle Saga Continues....





As most of you know I twisted my ankle pretty badly in 2011 and it wouldn't heal. By the summer of 2012 I had re-injured it 3 times and was in physical therapy for 12 weeks and was diagnosed with tendinitis. 

The TENS unit. (electrical therapy for pain management) 
You can see the swelling under the left pad

This past January I was finally able to stand without pain and walk without my ankle brace. However during the bad snow we had I turned my ankle and cannot stand for long once again. 

I am at my wit's end about my ankle and this is quite frustrating as it was FINALLY getting better...and now it's back to square one.

 I would greatly appreciate prayers.


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Prayers being sent your way, Rebecca. Your young body has the ability to heal itself, but having the patience to let that happen is sooo hard!

    ReplyDelete