Monday, February 25, 2013

Hi There Everyone!



My birthday is this week! 
Kind of exciting, kind of scary- I can't believe I am turning 24! 
I have known Justin since I was 18.... that was 6 years ago! 

Still no specific birthday plans yet. I have been so indecisive. I think I am afraid something will go wrong if I make plans. Plus who knows how I will be feeling that day? I might be very sick. 

Speaking of sicknesses- I had to up the dose on one of my medications like the doctor told me to. 
I tried to but- oh my- I was miserable. So back to the small dose. 

I just want to get better. 
  
We started thinking about where we want to go this summer- we probably will end up going out to Pennsylvania as my husband has family out there and we have a gift certificate to Sight and Sound Theater. 
We are also going to try to visit Katy and Jason  again this year. 
Might be traveling out-of-state a few times for weddings.   
We shall see. 

My in-laws did invite us down to Myrtle Beach with them again this year. However I don't think I can handle that 14 hour car ride ever again. I get car sick and let me tell you after the first 8 hours I was DONE. 


So that's a general update... 

Oh! And my other blog updated today too! 



God bless, 
~Rebecca
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Ooo! Sight and Sound is SPECTACULAR!! I was there years ago and LOVED it. My hubby and I would love to go there sometime together. He has never been and I know he will love it! I just had a birthday on Friday and know all about getting older. I am in the 30's now...EEW. Fun? I think not. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Sight and Sound! You should plan it so you're going when we go with Summer Session and see Noah! Lol :)

    ReplyDelete