Monday, February 4, 2013

My Favorite Romantic Song



This is the Peter Hollens acappella cover of"I Won't Give Up" by Jason Mraz.
He performs the song in such a breathtaking way and if I had known about this song before my wedding it definitely would have been at my wedding!!
I love the part where the song says "I won't give up on us, even if the skies get rough" 
I really like how the song states pretty much that "I won't give up on us, no matter what happens"

In a world of break-ups, broken hearts, and divorce- It is so nice to hear a song about staying together-working through your problems and not giving up!

Plus it makes me think of my sweet husband :)

The other day I was having a really rough day, my health was really bad and I just wanted a hot bath. Well.... guess what? We ran out of hot water!!!!! So I just started crying... I was so very tired and I just wanted to take a hot bath and go to bed- and I couldn't do that.

I went to bed crying and I didn't know that
Justin started boiling water on the stove in several different pots so I could take a hot bath.

Talk about love!! 

I was so so so touched...I didn't ask him to do something like that- but he just did.
It is just amazing to be loved by such a wonderful young man, and I still have no clue how I managed to catch his eye all those years ago.

God bless,
~Rebecca

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, how sweet of him to do that for you!! You are truly blessed. :)

    ReplyDelete