Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Thanks!

Thankyou so much for everyone's suggestions and ideas! 
Oddly enough (and to my personal relief) the banquet has been postponed until next week due to winter storm Nemo arriving this weekend. 

We are expecting alot of snow, I hope we don't lose power! They have said anywhere between 1-2 feet. Eek!

Again, thank you so much for your comments everyone! You have all been so kind. I always feel like I'm the "sore thumb" at events due to my weight and well, I don't want to be under dressed and drawing unnecessary attention. I know it's probably dumb to think this way.... *sigh* but I still struggle with these thoughts. The older attendants of the banquets (teachers and staff) are so lucky that they can wear just nice church clothes! 


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment