Saturday, February 9, 2013

Winter Storm Nemo

This is the view off our back porch by 3 pm today. The snow is as high as our cooler! 

That hook is from a hanging basket.....

Charlie and Daisy don't like the snow I guess


My mom sent me these photos... her car totally buried

My brothers helping brush off the cars

My dad trying to snow blow...

We are currently snowed in, the parking lot at our apartment complex has not been plowed yet. So far our church services have been canceled for tomorrow.
The funniest part is the fact that we hardly got any snow last winter! 

For those in the storm area- keep warm and safe!

God bless,
~Rebecca



Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Oh that picture of your mom's car is HYSTERICAL!!! We got quite a bit of snow as well...it is so pretty and looks like a winter wonderland. I just love the snow. :) Glad you guys made it through safely. We certainly live in a beautiful part of the country, don't we? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say more -odd weather country. I remember it being 80 degrees in March one year....

      Delete
    2. Ha ha!! Yes, I remember one year my dad was MOWING THE LAWN in December! :)

      Delete