Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My New Project!!

Before The Veil



I am pleased to announce that my new project has officially launched! 

Before the Veil is a blog for any young lady who has started looking for the right guy up to the newlywed years. There are resources and sections for those who are single, currently in a relationship, engaged, soon to be married and newlywed. There are also weekly blog updates and resources for wedding planning. 

Before the Veil is a project I have been working on for almost a year now, a project I have lost sleep over, cried over, and spent countless days researching and writing for. 

I have drawn from my own experiences and from the testimonies of others. I even have a section on modest wedding gowns! (I spent 7 MONTHS looking for one simply because I didn't know where to look)

The blog will be updated once a week, and the resources will be expanded and revised as time goes on. 

Before the Veil also features a Pinterest button, so if you like an article you can save it to your boards! There are also Facebook, Twitter and G-Mail buttons if you wish to share a post.

So here it is! Click this link to visit Before the Veil

Enjoy! 

God bless, 
~Rebecca

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Great job, Rebecca! I hope you have much success with your new project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Looks great! You definitely have put alot of work into it.

    I like that you have a modest wedding gown section. I too struggled to find the perfect yet modest dress! I was able to find a local store that would custom fit gowns. Using your preferred sample gown as your base, you could change the neckline, sleeves, hems, buttons (or lacing or zipper), color, etc. It was absolutely worth it! I got my perfect yet modest dress and it was made specifically for me.

    Hope this project goes well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Rebecca!! Thank you for putting so much effort into such a wonderful resource!

    ReplyDelete