Saturday, January 12, 2013



A big thank you to everyone for your support and encouragement regarding my last health update! 
So I found this online and I had to share this picture because for me it rings true and I laughed! 

so true.
I could add....and not feeling sick, suffering from headaches, sleeping like the dead....

Anyways, small pet-related and other random news now! 


Zoey is almost a year old now, she just went through her first molt and Momma has had to give her at least 5 baths because she has been so sad looking! 

Look at all those clean feathers!!!! 

In other budgie news, our new parakeets have been officially named! 
Charlie is the white one, and Daisy is the yellow one. We have had Daisy escape her cage several times and fly into EVERYTHING so for their safety and to prevent broken wings or worse, a broken neck- we clipped their wings. Charlie was an angel during the whole thing but Daisy was NOT happy! 

I also received an early birthday gift from Justin! I have been wanting to collect these knight figures for YEARS and he surprised me with a Knight set!! I am so excited and can't wait to watch the collection grow! 

You probably noticed the two fish bowls behind the knights. Well we have had only two Bettas since the fiasco in November when I lost four in two months. We almost lost Ty-Lee (the pink one) a few weeks back. His scales went from rose pink to a pale gray. I thought for sure we were going to lose him. 
However after two weeks of medication he is back to rose pink and as frisky as ever! Phew! 
I am thankful that he has recovered! 


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment