Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Little Pink Roses


The past month has been a rough one for me, dealing with all these doctor visits and tests and so on. Plus I am dealing with other personal struggles so I have been worn out. And on top of that I am having a hard time getting to sleep before 3am, even with melatonin. 

The other night things just overwhelmed me and I was feeling so very discouraged! I just wanted to sleep! 

Yesterday Justin showed up from work with these beautiful pink roses and "fancy" chocolate. 
The roses are currently sitting on a bookcase, like little pink smiles of hope. 
They mean the world to me, and I cannot ever fully express how thankful I am for a husband who takes the time to give me flowers. He is a very special guy. 

So even though last night was the same "can't sleep"  problems, at least I had those pink roses waiting for me when I finally did get to sleep and woke this morning. 

God bless, 
~Rebecca   
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you are struggling! Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! How sweet of him!

    I used to struggle with getting to sleep, totally not fun! :-( Have you tried drinking something warm like hot chocolate, decafenaited tea or milk with molasses (sounds gross but really good and soothing)? Another thing that helped me was listening to music or nature sounds.

    Hope that February is a better month for you!

    ReplyDelete