Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Wedding Photos at Last!


Hey Everyone! 

I finally received the photos that I took at my first wedding job!! 

I took close to 500, and thankfully some really stood out as being rather amazing!
I was completely floored by how well they turned out, and it was certainly a pick-me-up from how discouraged I had been feeling regarding my ankle injury. 
Now, I won't be posting all 500 here -(phew right??lol)  

I have started uploading some of them to my online art gallery, if you would like to take a look at them please follow this link- Juream's Art Gallery 
Only my favorite shots are currently up, more to come in the future. 

I would GREATLY appreciate your thoughts on the photos!! 
If everything goes according to plan I have three more photography jobs for this fall, (wedding, family portraits and a maternity shoot) 

Now I just have to save up for my first SLR camera!! 

Thanks everyone!! 

God bless, 
~Rebecca
Pin It Now!

1 comment: