Sunday, July 29, 2012

Fed Up.

So my ankle has been odd lately. 
I woke up today with a small round and very purple welt on my ankle. 
*sigh* 

I am so over this injury! It seems far to easily that I re-injure it. Whether getting out of bed, going up stairs, standing on tip-toes to reach something...it seems like I just cannot keep from injuring it. 

I have been wearing my gel cast, but it is clunky and cumbersome- It has to be strapped on tightly, and at times it hurts even more with the cast on.

I want my ankle to heal. But it feels like it never will. 

God bless, 
~Rebecca 
  
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww...so sorry that you are still suffering! What do the doctors say? Is there anything that can be done? I would say ice it and put heat on it regularly. I am not a doctor, but those are things that helped me when I broke my foot. ((((HUGS)))!! :)

    ReplyDelete