Thursday, July 5, 2012

Myrtle Beach Trip- Friday

On Friday morning we packed up the van and made the 14 hour trip home, it was a long, long, long ride!

 
Ready to go! 

Jessica all snuggled up in the backseat :) 

Oh, small story, I had a little Red Panda toy when I was a kid, 
I got it for a grab bag gift and almost kept it, but I went ahead and did the grab bag- I got a lousy coloring poster. I always regretted  giving up that little guy. So, when we were down in Myrtle Beach I found this little guy and he became my very own!! Not giving this little guy away!! That's for sure!!! lol

We stopped at Chick-fil-a for lunch!! My first time there!! 

Justin reading



*WHY are you taking my picture?????*

Some beautiful mountains we passed- part of the Appalachians 


Sunset- and we still had several hours to go. We finally got back home around 1am. 

Were we finally able to rest from our trip?? 
No, we had to be up early the next day for a wedding!!!!!  

God bless, 
~Rebecca



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment