Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Myrtle Beach Trip- Thursday


On Thursday we visited the Golden Corral for a very yummy lunch! 

Justin enjoying the Yummy food.

The chocolate fountain


Pine trees and Palms

Building sandcastles 

Jess and Dad M hard at work

Justin and I working hard too

Having fun! 

We finished first 

Jess and Dad M's sandcastle

The water washing it away

Kinda sad :(

A sea Flea

Beautiful oceans









Later one we were able to see Tigers!! 






















I saw this bird fishing, I was really lucky to get this shot!! 


Anyone know what kind of bird this is? 

Pigeons like candy apparently...

We visited a store where all the merchandise was purple

hi!! 

My kind of store! lol


And that was our last day in Myrtle beach, we left the next day!

God bless!
~Rebecca



Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rebecca!

    I think I have figured out who your birdie friend is! I looked in an eastern birder's book and found a match. looked on google too, and guess what?! You saw a female great-tailed grackle! Some really nice photos on Google of these birds.

    Have a great day!
    Alex :)

    ReplyDelete