Thursday, April 5, 2012

My New Jobs


Apart from taking care of a new husband and house I actually have other jobs to do! 
Now granted, they aren't paying jobs but I don't mind. The experience is well worth it. 

So my other jobs are....
Running our church's website, and teen blog
Church photographer, and Girl's Teen Leader. 

Running the church website is very interesting, 
especially as at first I thought...
"Running the website??? 
HTML??? I don't know HTML! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"
(okay, I do know a little....but only a little)

But, after blogging for 5 years now, it hasn't been too scary. My experience with Blogger has been incredibly helpful to figuring out how to run a website. I have made a few mistakes, but as long as I don't delete anything... I'm doing great! Right? Right??! 

Anways...my next job is running the teen blog, 
I write the updates, activity info and post photos and I type up "Mr. Justin's Updates" 


Church photographer, 
this one is new. I just take photos of church events. It's fun, and I get to practice!


Teen Girls' Leader, 
Our youth group is mostly girls, out of ten students only three are guys. 
I have done teen activities with just the girls, and help them with different teen-girl dilemmas. 
Justin is the head of the youth group, and he will bounce off ideas on me for teen activities. We work together to get supplies for activities, clean up, games.... and the list goes on and on. I love our teens. 


So these are the different jobs I do, besides messing around with different ideas for a home business. 

The most exciting news right now that I have to share....
I was asked by my wedding's photographer to help him out with photographer at his nephew's wedding!! 
HOW AWESOME IS THAT??

God bless, 
~Rebecca


Next Tale of the Four Brides will be up soon! 
Amanda's Story will be live on Monday. 



Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Praise the Lord for all of these opportunities to grow and to serve the Lord :) I am very proud of you Love you much Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love photography too! It is so great to be able to capture special moments. You do a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT IS AWESOME! So proud of you and excited to see the pics :) Love you girl!!!
    Katy

    ReplyDelete