Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

White Narcissus

I hope you all have a very blessed Easter! 
Hallelujah, Christ lives! 

So, our big plans for our first Easter together will be visiting with my family...
And my brothers and sisters will be showing me EVERY SINGLE SOLITARY thing they got for Easter. 

Crossing my fingers that one of them will share Starbucks jellybeans with me!!!! :) lol

God bless and have a great day with your family and friends! 
~Rebecca


Amanda's story part 1 will be up on Monday!


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you had a wonderful day! I ate WAAAAAAY too much but no problem, right? LOL! Happy Resurrection Sunday to you and your hubby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter to you, as well!

    (Did I miss Amanda Part 1?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry for the confusion Stephanie, that was a typo. It was supposed to say "part 1"

      Delete