Monday, March 12, 2012

Youth Pursuit

Photos from our trip to Light House Baptist church!
This photo was taken as we were headed home, we saw this "Lady Liberty" on a sidewalk so Justin pulled over and had me take a photo!


Our van full of our teens...
I love them all...but they sure are loud some times!!
 
the music leader... My brothers actually used to play with this guy when we were younger! I hadn't seen him in years!

 
The "CheeTOES" game.
Eat Cheatos with your feet....ew


The teens watching the game...

The pastor at Lighthouse

 
The youth pastor

 
Lighthouse's teen choir




 
The Guest Preacher, Pastor Mike

 
Great response to an awesome sermon on choices


Jenna, Sarah and Jordan...

Mikey...

Anna and Leah...
 


I couldn't believe how many teens were there!!


The "unfold a frozen shirt" game

The winner! He is actually from my home church!

"Spraying shaving cream off the goggles"

  
This is what happens when you throw candy at a gathering of teens...

The Lighthouse Ensemble. 

We had fun day and our Teens enjoyed the trip! 

God bless, 
~Rebecca

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment