Tuesday, March 20, 2012

First Day of Spring!

 
Yesterday was not only the first day of spring, and not only the 3 year anniversary since we started courting... it was also Rita's Free Italian Ice Day!
We drove down to the college with my in-laws to visit Jessica (my sister-in-law) and go to Rita's!

 
Rachel, Hilarie, Hannah and Jessica all crammed in the back seat on the way to Rita's!

 
Rachel and Hilarie!

 
Shadow came with us too...

 
I forgot to tell you all but we recently passed the 8 months anniversary since our wedding!!


Waiting in line...

I got Tropical Fusion.... tasted like Hi-C punch.

Rachel and Hilarie enjoying this sweet treat!

My mom-in-law bought a doggy treat at Rita's too!
Is that cute or what?

Shadow LOVED it!

I had the pleasant surprise of my brothers showing up!
Here is Collin!


And this is Brandon.... who refuses to smile for the camera!!


A few more people showed up that we knew!

 
Aaron, one of the singers from our wedding, enjoying his ice!

 
"Look up in the sky! Is it a Bird? Is it a plane?
No its JESSICA!" :)


Justin and his good friend Randall.


Awwwwwww....


We saw these cute kids eating some Ice. They all had blue!


The line as we were leaving...

Just another family enjoying this spring treat!

 
Bye Rita's! Thanks for making the first day of Spring even more exciting!! 

God bless, 
~Rebecca

Pin It Now!

1 comment: