Sunday, March 25, 2012

Your Help is Needed!!



After having two separate girls come to me with boy-related problems just this past weekend, I am even more convinced that this series is exactly what the Lord wants me to write. 

[Free Image] Nature/Landscape, Beach, Heart, 201009190500

This week I ask my readers to please be in special prayer for this series, and if you know any young girls who would benefit from this, please share this series with them. It will only be a blessing to girls if they get a chance to read it! 

I also am asking for YOU to take part!! 

Do you have any godly advice for girls who will soon be seeking for a man? Do you have any advice for the girls who are courting? 

Please share it in the comments of this post and I will include some to my series!! 

Thankyou!

God bless, 
~Rebecca
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. I do have at least ONE piece of Godly advice for young ladies who are wanting to court. DON'T LOOK. When God was preparing Adam in the garden of Eden for Eve, He put him to sleep. I learned after a hurtful relationship and a botched courtship that when you "go to sleep" on the issue of courtship, you can more focus on God and in doing that-you will be able to see more clearly when God is leading you to a future spouse. It was when I totally went to sleep regarding a spouse that I met my future husband. It was such a blessing to just "coast" into what God had for me rather then me pushing for it.

    Hope that makes sense! For courting gals, my best advice is no touching and no alone time. ALWAYS have the protection of a chaperon. I didn't do this and although I had a pure courtship, I regret not doing the whole "no touch" thing.

    Thanks for the opportunity to share! :) Can't wait to read your stories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This suggestion isn't really along the lines of finding the right man, but it might be a subject to consider writing about at a later time. I am mostly wondering once you have found THE guy, how you go about setting up a household, figuring out finances, budgets, lifestyles (jobs, etc.), building the picture of your future. After you courted and you became engaged, how did you discuss what the future would look like -- where you would live, what it would cost, whether you both would be working, etc. I hope you will share! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project! I am looking forward to reading it!!!

    Some advise that I would give to girls who are not married and in that very difficult time of having to waaaait for "the one", is to stay busy. Ask the Lord to give you ministry opportunities and watch Him work! It is so important to not just sit at home, pining away while you wait for the man God has....STAY BUSY.... but especially for Him! And also, learn to be content. God's word tells us that "godliness with contentment is great gain." He know our dreams and desires so it is best to learn to be content and wait on Him until His perfect timing of bringing along a man. :)

    ReplyDelete