Friday, March 2, 2012

Have You Noticed my New Banner??




You are probably wondering what this is all about!

Well... 

It's about this girl...


And this girl....



And this girl....



And this girl too (yes...its me)


 And it involve Bible college, romance, and handsome men!! 
Sounds like a love story? Yes it is! 

But wait there is more!! 
Not only are these true-life love stories, but it is also about seeking God's will for our lives, 
and how He led each one of us to the guy we would someday marry. 

Our stories are unique, exciting,  touching and you might want to grab your tissues!!

This series is coming this spring! So tell your friends!! 


Oh and by the way... the stories all end with this...


God bless, 
~Rebecca



Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun!! I am looking forward to reading through all of your stories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds interesting! Looking forward to reading it. Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebecca!

    I've been following your blog for quite awhile now, and have yet to comment. :P I love reading how you have served the LORD as a single, and now as a newly wed. I just want to let you know, your old and new blogs have been such a blessing to read.

    I look forward to this new project! It looks exciting. :D

    Have a wonderfully blessed day!
    Angel :)

    ReplyDelete