Wednesday, March 14, 2012

To All My Awesome Readers...

 
Believe it or not, just a few months ago I was honestly contemplating whether I should take a break from blogging, or stop altogether.  I even briefly thought about closing my blog down.

I was experiencing a severe writer's block and boredom with my blogging. I couldn't think of anything interesting to blog about!! I think this was partially from the fact that the wedding planning had taken over my blogging for almost a year... and now I was stumped. 

But, thanks to the post on Anime I was able to get past my writer's block!Hooray!

And now with my new project "The Tale of the Four Brides" I am once again enthusiastic about my blog!

I just want to say thanks! You deserve a hug!!

 "Hug"

A few shout-outs to some of my most loyal followers...

Sally, (Owen Family Story) thanks so much for all your comments!! They make me smile!!
Katy!!  my awesome "adopted" little sis, Thankyou so much for being my friend!!
Melissa Thankyou for all your encouragement in the Lord!!
Angel, thankyou for your support with my "Tale of the Four Brides" project!!
And Gail thankyou for being such a wonderful example!!

If you are a loyal follower, thanks so much!!
You all make my day!

If you would like to help promote my "Tale of the Four Brides" project, let me know!!

God bless,
~Rebecca


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Awww...you are very sweet! It has been such a blessing to watch you grow and bloom through your Godly courtship and marriage. You are truly a rare gem in the blogging world today!! Blessings to YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I love you girl! i am so glad you are off the writing block and I definitely want to promote your new series in fact I am planning on posting today Lord willing! :)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete