Thursday, March 29, 2012

My laptop is sick....

So our laptop decided to catch the Google redirect virus.
Thus rendering blogger useless. 

Thankfully my husband's old laptop works...somewhat. 
So now I am blogging again! 

It was hard being unable to blog for so long!! 
I am way behind on alot of work I need to do, not only to get "The Tale of the Four Brides" ready, but I am also in charge of my church's website and Teen's blog and haven't been able to work on those either. 

Off to go catch up on everything... 

God bless, 
~Rebecca 

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Do you have someone fixing your laptop? If not, there are a few things you could try:

    SuperAntiSpyware is a good virus scanner, available for free. Spybot Search and Destroy is also free. I'd recommend getting both of them.

    Microsoft Security Essentials is a free virus scanner (the other two above, I believe, focus on spyware rather than viruses) that seems to be highly recommended.

    Also, do you have any protection in place on your browser to help avoid viruses?

    ReplyDelete