Sunday, August 3, 2014

Sleep Study


Don't I look *gorgeous*?? 

Don't worry though, this was just my get-up for an in-home sleep study. I wake up frequently during the night so my doctor wanted to run a test and see what was going on. I haven't received the results yet.  

I also had my knee checked, it is still swollen and sore, but not as stabbingly painful as last week thankfully. An x-ray showed no minor fractures in the knee cap, so my dr thinks a piece of cartilage may have broken off and is causing all the problems. If the swelling doesn't go down in a couple weeks I will have to go back. 

In other new my back is doing ok. Still gets sore after sitting up for a long time, and I still need lumbar supports. 

A great big thankyou to all my readers for their support, encouragement and prayers. I am dearly hoping this blog will soon not be about all my physical problems all the time. 

Love, Rebecca

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment