Tuesday, August 19, 2014

21 Things I'm Thankful For

A friend of mine asked me to participate in this challenge of listing 21 things I am thankful for. Thankyou Lisa! 


1. God's love and acceptance of me
2. My Husband, Justin. His kindness and compassion have been a huge blessing during my struggles and illnesses
3. My Family, I love my parents and my siblings. It's awesome to see them so excited when we visit! 
5. My In-laws, for their encouragement and support.
6. For books that take me on adventures from my livingroom. 
7. For my friends who keep in touch even though they live so far away
8. For all my "babies" (my pets)
9. For my camera. You all know how much I love taking photos!
10. For my apartment
11. For the technology that lets me keep in touch with people all over the world
12. For my husband's work hours, its nice that he comes home in the afternoon.
13. For all the awesome people who create videos, blogs and other creative content online.
14. For all the artists past and present who create such wonderful artwork that we can enjoy
15. For Museums that hold pieces of history
16. For all the cute animals in this world
17. For the beautiful stars
18. For the basic things in life. Electricity, heat, AC, Washing Machine and Dryer, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, stove.
19. For sunny days and cloudy days
20. For my comfy bed
21. For all my lovely blog readers :D 


I'm tagging Katy and Lina for this challenge :D 


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment