Monday, July 28, 2014

Oh My Knee....


Sooo..........................
My left knee has been swollen, stiff and painful to walk on for the past three days. 
I didn't fall or hit it on anything so I am both annoyed and puzzled. Aren't I a wee bit young to be waking with achy joints?? *sigh* 


In other news our 3rd wedding anniversary is coming up :). I am hoping that I will be well enough to celebrate our day. We are planning to visit an Aquarium. I LOVE fish and other underwater mammals and creatures so I am really really wanting to go! I haven't been to an Aquarium since before we got married. 

I love going to pet stores just to watch the fish in their tanks. Fish are so calming. I probably would be alot calmer if I lived in a house built of fish tanks.

What do you like? Aquariums, Museums or Zoos?




Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Rebecca - have you considered seeing a rheumatologist? It sounds like you may have something in the arthritis/autoimmune family. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love museums, but aquariums can be really nice to visit! I love the really colorful fish and sea creatures, and seeing sharks and sting rays are fun too! I'm just glad the glass is between me and them!! :D

    We have a really nice aquarium right near us - next time you visit we will have to go! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the possibility you may be suffering from something in the arthritis/autoimmune family. I know you must get so SO tired of seeing doctors, but if that hasn't been looked at, maybe it would provide some help. Also, if modern medicine isn't helping, have you considered seeing a naturapath? You are fortunate in the fact that you aren't running after small children or trying to hold down a job while suffering unpredictable health conditions and I know how much you appreciate your hubby for supporting you through all this. Just wish I could help you other than just making suggestions. Out of curiosity, does your mom or any other people in your immediate family suffer from anything similar?

    ReplyDelete