Thursday, August 28, 2014

Seasons


Summer is nearing it's end in a few short weeks. I am not too sad though as Autumn is my absolute favorite season! I can't wait for the trees to start changing. My favorites are the Maple trees. They have such bright colors! A few trees around us are already starting to change, mostly just yellows right now. There are some very pretty lakes and waterfalls near where I live so I am eagerly hoping that I will be able to venture out and take some photos. 

What is your favorite season? Are you sad summer is over? 

Love, Rebecca
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I do love summer, but I am excited for fall and cooler weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is my favorite too! Our leaves are just starting to turn color - the earliest tree in our neighborhood is just barely starting to turn. It's early but okay with that this year.

    So glad you've been able to get out and about lately! We're keeping up the prayers for you and Justin too.

    And the cat at the end of Justin's ice bucket challenge video made me laugh out loud!
    :)

    Lea

    ReplyDelete