Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Hobby Horses!

 My home church had their Vacation Bible School a few weeks ago. Justin and I visited for a few minutes on night to see my family. The night we visited was a craft contest night. The kids made Hobby horses! 

My adorable little brother Jeremiah was a helper this year. He is going to be 14 in a few weeks. He is getting so tall and his voice is starting to deepen...which is really weird for me! 

Jeremiah and my husband Justin :)

Marissa's horse won for prettiest!! It was very cute and I loved the flower crown. Marissa is a friend of my sister Katelyn, they are super cute together! 

My siblings are getting so big :'( 

Love, Rebecca


Bonus photo!! 
This was from a VBS years ago where we made Hobby Horses too! I was maybe 13 or 14. 




Pin It Now!

1 comment: